.

December 31, 2022

My Play Arts Kai Collection (December 2022)


My blog site is now 10 years old and the year 2022 is almost over. Time post an update on my entire Play Arts Kai collection. This is all the PAK figures that I've collected within 10 years.

Now this is not the entire Play Arts/Play Arts Kai collection. 5 of my figures are now back in the box for storage.

CLASSIC PLAY ARTS

PLAY ARTS KAI (SMALLER SCALE)

My KH2 Kairi Play Arts figure is still displayed but off-screen. By the way, want to see what my PAK collection Oct 2020 looks like first? Check it out if you like. Now lets see what's new in the main collection!

FFVII Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core


This is my old Final Fantasy VII collection. I haven't completed the Advent Children collection because the figures got so rare and expensive. So nothing new added here.

FFXV and FFXII


Special cameo: Nanamo (FFXIV) *Not a PAK*

Here's my Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy XII collection. I'm glad I've completed the Chocobros. Now my FFXV collection is almost complete, I still don't have Nyx. I also got a bootleg Ignis but that one is now stored. I'm planning to mod that figure. First thing comes to my mind is that change the figure to one of the members of FFVII's Turks. Balthier completes my FFXII collection. I wish they also made Vaan, Penelo, Ashe and Basch too.

Kingdom Hearts, Nomura-designed DC Variants and Dissidia PAK figures


Nothing new in this collection. I still need Joker (Nomura Variant) to complete my DC Variant PAK collection designed by Nomura. I need more Kingdom Hearts PAK figures.

PAK from Appleseed Alpha, RE6, Batman: Arkham Knight, FFXIII, Metal Gear and Monster Hunter


This is the last area of my Play Arts Kai display shelf. I added two PAK figures here: Hope and Cyborg Ninja. My Hope figure doesn't have a box and accessories but I got him for super cheap. How cheap, you say? It's way cheaper than a Marvel Legends figure. My Cyborg Ninja figure is a knock-off but it looks good and passable for a fake figure. Now, there's something different on my Raiden PAK figure. His weapons are custom painted. I also added a little paint detail on his forehead.

FFVII Remake


Lastly, these are my latest batch of PAK figures. They're from Final Fantasy VII Remake and they're displayed outside my display shelf. Tifa and Aerith are authentic but Cloud and Sephiroth are both somewhere in-between a knock-off and an authentic. They both look amazing for KO figures, Cloud's extra hands have issues though. In my opinion they're factory rejects with a bootleg packaging. Anyway I'm happy that I got a cheaper Cloud and Sephiroth PAK figure. I found a translucent green BB bullet laying on the ground. It looks like a green Materia so I picked it up and made my PAK Cloud hold it.

My PAK collection (December 2022)

So here's my entire PAK collection for the past 10 years that are currently on display. 41 PAK figures (37 authentic, 2 KOs, 2 in-between KO and authentic). They're really cramped in there, making me display the FFVII Remake figures outside the shelf. I really need a new display shelf.

My PAK collection almost halted because I have more important things to do and buy. But some bootlegs are really good and cheap (I always pick the best knock-offs available, because I don't like the derpy faces of the bootlegs). I'm also getting some good deals on authentic figures. So PAK reviews are still coming, just not as frequent like last time.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.