.

December 31, 2021

2021 Yearender: It's Kinda Better than Last Year


The year 2021 is almost history. Yeah, this year is a little bit better but the southern part of the Philippines got hit big time in the end by mother nature. Time for a recap.

2021 RECAP

So what happened?  Well the Delta Variant of that Covid-19 got everywhere. Philippines got a big surge of cases. But in the mid to late parts of the year, the cases slowly got lowered, and I'm skeptical to why that happened and the 2022 elections draws near. Oh there's another variant that appeared, it's called Omicron variant. This new variant might cause another surge of cases. The prices of gasoline spiked up and that sucks. The prices dropped but only a little.

Typhoon Odette (Rai internationally) hit southern Philippines in December. It's like a one big package of storms, because we didn't experience any storms in November. The typhoon is stronger than Typhoon Yolanda. It destroyed a lot of houses, buildings and properties. It's like a slow strong tornado, it got very strong winds, strong enough to tear roofs off  and topple houses. It's good that the people got evacuated early and the country suffered few casualties.

2021 BLOG RECAP

This year I re-arranged my work area setup. I take toy photos easily now but I just reviewed 9 toys. I review fewer than last year. Life happens and we got to do some real life stuff, like earning money, paying bills, travel and stuff. And my cats got sick with Parvo virus, thankfully they survived.

I made a nice photo edits of Variant Batman and Variant Harley Quinn. They look awesome I added the edits in Batman and Harley's reviews. I also made photo edits featured in PAK Aerith FFVII remake and PAK Ignis reviews.

The total blog posts for this year, not counting this one, is 34. Fewer than last year. Poor blog performance, blame me and my laziness *sigh*.

WHAT 2022 IS GOING TO BE LIKE?

Well, we don't know when it comes to the world and our lives. But for this blog, the year 2022 is special, because this blog is turning 10 next year. I hope 2022 is more productive and fun.

I got 4 action figures here. I will review them soon. Expect even fewer toy reviews next year. I gotta buy that pen display tablet that I always promising myself for years because I want to make digital drawings again. I feel like this blog will have more variety/genre when it comes to posts next year, we'll see...

Bye bye 2021 and hello 2022!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.