.

December 20, 2021

[Blog Update] I'm Back! So, What Happened?


Heeey! Sorry for not posting for more than a month. A lot has happened in my real life.

So what happened, you ask? Well we had a lot of events: family and friends stuff, like birthdays, other celebrations and going out on a trip. We got so busy that I haven't touched my PC for almost a month. We're still busy but I got the time to post some blog update.

Also my two cats: Umbro and Kuro got sick. They got the parvovirus (feline panleukopenia or feline distemper). Me and my girlfriend have to take care of them for almost a month and it's physically and emotionally stressful. So stressful that I got depressed. Maybe I'll post a separate blog about this ordeal.

I've been thinking more of quitting the Play Arts Kai line of action figures or probably the whole Japanese import figures. Most of the figures/toys you see in my blog are bought with my own cash and very few of them are gifts. I love and hate Play Arts Kai but they're getting expensive for me and I'm now focused on earning money for the future. I'll be back to buying them once I got some extra income.

Am I quitting the toy reviews too? The answer is: no or maybe. It depends on my income. I will still post some toy reviews in the future but expect them to be very few. Actually, I already have 4 new action figures. These toys are cheaper and I got them last month. I still haven't reviewed them because my cats got sick and December became a very busy month as well. So I will be reviewing them next year (January 2022).

Maybe I should go back to the drawing board (literally) and draw some stuff to make this blog going and give it more variety. Doing photography again would be nice too.

Sorry for the mostly sad news and let's hope that it will be better soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.