.

September 10, 2020

Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts Action Figure Terra Official Photos and Price


Along with Sora V2, Riku V2 and Aqua, Square-Enix also released the official photos of the Bring Arts action figure of Terra from Kingdom Hearts III and Birth by Sleep.


The action figure looks really cool and first thing that I noticed when looking at this Terra BA figure is his brown pants or hakama.


I'm thinking on how they did the leg articulations of this figure. I'm curious on how or what method they used for the figure's legs. Right now, I think the leg articulations is really limited, like there's no knee bend and they can't raise forward. My opinion might change once I got this figure.


Another cool thing on this figure is that you can turn him into Terra-Xehanort or Terra-nort for short.


Terra have a nice selection of accessories. He got two alternative headsculpts: Terra (eyes closed) and Terra-nort. He got two Keyblades, Eartshaker and No Name. Terra got four extra hands.


Terra Bring Arts action figure's price is $101.00 (almost Php.5,000.00). While it got good amount of accessories, it's expensive, almost going to the price of a cheap Play Arts Kai figure. My curiosity might make me buy this figure. Gotta figure out how they did the legs. This figure's release date is around May 2021.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.