.

September 10, 2020

Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts Action Figure Sora (Version 2) Official Photos and Price


Square-Enix released the official photos of the Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts action figure of Sora version 2. Here are my thoughts on the figure's revision.


Almost nothing changed on the new version of this Sora action figure except for the new smirking face.


Still, I got a feeling that some people might get pissed off they already have the old one... remember 2B version 2? I don't even have a 2B figure (yet) and I still got pissed that day when they released the version 2 of the figure with better sculpt and accessories.


What's good on this new version are the nice variety of accessories.


Sora V2 got two alternative headsculpts, two Keyblades and a total of five extra hands where one of the five holds Sora's phone. I'm not a fan of the two new headsculpts (smirking and smiling) they look goofy to me (no pun intended). So having a Sora V1 figure still have an advantage because the old one have an alternative headsculpt (serious expression). Probably these new accessories are compatible with the old one.


Sora V2 Bring Arts action figure costs around $81.00 (about Php.4,000.00). The release date for this action figure is around January 2021. I think its price is good because you get a lot of accessories and they have variety. I might get this one and probably the rest of the Kingdom Hearts Bring Arts figures, because I lost hope of SQEX releasing Play Arts Kai versions of them.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.