.

September 25, 2020

NieR: Automata Play Arts Kai Action Figure 2B Official Photos and Price


Finally, my wish came true! Square-Enix released the official photos of the Play Arts Kai action figure of 2B from NieR: Automata.


I waited long enough for this. I guess "A better version will come if you wait" is my new personal quote for toy collecting. The figure looks really good!


It's like they just enlarged the Bring Arts version. If they can do this, I hope that they make PAK versions of their BA figures. This solidifies that Play Arts Kai is not dead.


Looks like this figure is highly poseable. 2B's slim bodied character design helps her action figure to have more range of motion.


Sadly, PAK 2B comes with very few accessories. She got her sword and four extra hands.


Oh I just noticed that she comes with a different display stand. This 2B Play Arts Kai figure costs around $154.99 (approx. Php.7,600.00). That's pricey for a figure that have bare bones amount of accessories. If you want more accessories for 2B to play with, SQEX also announced a DX version which I will talk about in a different post.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.