.

January 26, 2021

Tifa FF7 Remake Play Arts Kai Action Figure Delayed!


Square-Enix delayed the release of the Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Arts Kai action figure of Tifa Lockhart.

There are some photos and reviews of the FFVII Remake Tifa PAK circulating around the net that shows that the actual figure's face doesn't look good (or not close enough) compared to the prototype.


This is posted by King del Mundo, a fellow member of the FB group PAK Philippines. The face of this Tifa PAK figure still looks good but not great. It's disappointing that people who pre-ordered this figure (including me) will get a Tifa figure with a bland and boring face. I think the problem of her face, in my opinion, is the sculpt (just a little bit) and the paint job (that looks flat and boring).

I also read a post by Wh Lo from another FB group that due to the pandemic, the staff at SQEX that are in charge at checking the quality of their merch can't fly to the factory in China to inspect the action figures. And these Tifa PAK figures are released in Hong Kong in late January 2021.


A lot of people are pissed, disappointed and sad. So SQEX decided to delay the release of this figure from February 2021 to April 2021. Still no official statement.

I got a feeling that this Tifa PAK figure got delayed more than once. Because I posted in my Tifa FFVII Remake PAK preview that her release date is around October 2020.

It's a good thing that SQEX delayed the PAK Tifa figure. But I'm still keeping my expectations low.

While waiting for the FFVII Remake Tifa figure. Check out my review of the FFVII:AC Tifa PAK, one of my favorite PAK figures in my collection.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

5 comments:

  1. So does that mean my preorder wont look all durpy fingers crossed! Cause they already took my payment and im gonna be upset if i get that ugly thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My expectations are low but let's hope that we don't get a derpy Tifa.

      Delete
  2. Well, BBTS just shipped my Tifa, so we’ll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your expectations low, but I hope you get a better Tifa figure. I recently got my Tifa and there are some quality issues.

      Delete
  3. no more playart fuck you kai

    ReplyDelete

.