.

March 25, 2022

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Zoomed Photos


Last year I bought a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G smartphone. The phone is really good because it's Samsung's 2021 flagship phone. It got all the high specs and I'm happy that the phone performs really well. What made me buy the phone is its looks, simple yet elegant and its camera's capacity to zoom so far that I thought only professional lens and cameras can do. I tried the S21 Ultra's cameras and took some zoomed photos.

I'm a hobbyist photographer, it's no brainer that I must have this phone. I always wished to have a telephoto lens for my Canon 7D but the S21 Ultra's camera zoom capabilities from 1x, 3x, 10x to 100x, dubbed "Space Zoom" works well. So let's check some of the photos I posted.

The photos posted here are cropped, no other major edits.


Here's the Taal Volcano, well an inactive one (I'll show you the active one later). A very common subject of mine.


Now that I got a phone that can zoom very near the volcanic island, It's cool that the zoomed-in pics have really nice detail. 


Here's the max zoom you can see the terrain of the volcano even at the maximum zoom range.


Now this is the actual active volcano. This volcano is getting restless lately. In 2020, this volcano erupted, causing some kind of volcanic storm on top of it (you can literally see lightnings coming out from the volcanic smoke. Those clouds/smoke in the picture are sign that the volcano is getting really active again.


Now let's have some fun and take some random zoomed pictures. Here's a small town at the base of the mountain that I'm standing on. You can see two vehicles on the road. A jeepney (upper part) and a small truck (lower part). The quality of the photos while 100x zoomed-in looses quality and the phone's AI tried its best to make the zoomed photos as clear as possible.


This is another street at the town below. There are people walking on the small road (see the shadow-like figures at the top of the photo?)


Here's a house-like structure in the Taal lake.


I tried to take zoomed-in pictures of moving objects. And this plane is a nice subject. Of course I failed to take the photo of the whole plane but still, the detail looks great. I wish I can zoom more up to the plane's windows to see if someone is smiling for the camera.


The last photo is again, random. I saw a dog on a 2nd floor balcony. The dog is like doing some people watching.

There you have it, these are some of the zoomed-in photos that I took using my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. It's fun to use the camera's zooming capabilities and I'm looking forward to post more zoomed photos... like the moon! See you on the next post!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.