.

September 25, 2020

NieR: Automata Play Arts Kai Action Figure 2B (Deluxe Edition) Official Photos and Price


Square-Enix just revealed the new Play Arts Kai action figure of 2B and they also revealed that there will be two versions of this figure: Standard and Deluxe (DX). I already talked about the Standard version. So now I'll talk about the DX version.


The DX version of PAK 2B is like the Bring Arts version. It comes with more accessories! It kinda pisses me off because SQEX should have released a separate accessory pack for PAK figures like I mentioned in my TGS 2020 exclusive Cloud post so that normal folks like me can buy the Standard version and buy the accessory pack later.


This is definitely the go to version of PAK 2B, because of the variety of interchangeable accessories that increases the playability and poseability of the figure.


I mean look at this you can remove 2B's skirt just like when you self-destruct her in the game.


As you can see in the pic above, she have a very good amount of accessories. She even have her Pod which the Standard version doesn't have, which is a crime. Anyway, she got the basic accessories from the Standard version: the sword and four extra hands. The DX version adds the following for the figure: Pod, larger sword, sword ring effects, skirtless legs, two interchangeable faces (or heads) and four accessory mounting parts.


This DX version of PAK 2B is obviously more expensive because of the amount of accessories. It costs around $204.99 (almost Php.10,000).  I can already hear my old torn wallet cry because I will get this DX version, I will just earn more and spend less. I recommend both Standard and DX versions of PAK 2B if you're a fan of the NieR/Drakengard series. Still, it pisses me off that SQEX doesn't give us the option to buy a separate set of accessories for the PAK figures.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.