.

September 10, 2020

Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts Action Figure Aqua Official Photos and Price


Aqua now have a Bring Arts action figure. She also have a Play Arts Kai action figure released years ago which I don't have sadly. Anyway, I got some of her official photos and here's my initial thoughts.


The smaller Aqua BA figure looks pretty good. She's one of the best characters in the Kingdom Hearts series and one of few who earned the title Master. It makes me sad that I still don't have her Play Arts Kai figure.


But hey, this Bring Arts action figure of Aqua is a nice alternative to those who missed out on the bigger Play Arts Kai version, like me.


Accessory amount is what makes this Aqua BA figure a very teeny bit better than the PAK figure.


She got two alternative headsculpts. Sadly she only have the Master's Defender Keyblade. She doesn't have either Rainfell or Stormfall Keyblades. She got a total of five extra hands


This Aqua Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts action figure costs around $91.00 (around Php.4,500.00). That's $10.00 more than the newer Sora and Riku BA figures which are better when it comes to accessory count and variety. It makes me think thrice or more if I should buy this figure. This action figure's release date is around January 2021.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.