.

March 31, 2019

ITEM PICK UPS: Sport Red XBox One Controller and PUBG Keychains


I went out again with to get some exercise and do some browsing at the mall later. And I got home with few unplanned items. I just made an impulse purchase LOL. Sorry for the poor quality photos, I only used my smartphone to take the photos of these items.


The unboxed XB1 controller with Harley
The first one I bought is something I need for my PC because I play games mainly on PC now. So this XBox One controller caught my eye because it's red!

That controller looks amazing!
This controller looks awesome. The theme of the controller is Sport Red. It got some futuristic design printed on it with some glossy silver red lines. It's very comfortable to hold and it got rubber grips. This controller will make my PC gaming much easier especially while playing action oriented games like Devil May Cry 5. Playing on an emulator using this controller I going to be awesome too. I can't wait to try this, it's my first time to try an XB1 controller.

PUBG loot
Lastly before I go home, I spotted these PUBG keychains. They look so good and these three came in one package (which I already threw away). I got the welding helmet, AK47 assault rifle and a frying pan with "PUBG Invitational 2017" printed on it. I don't know if they're authentic but they look amazing and this is the last set on stock. The reason I bought this is kinda weird. I want to remove the chains/keyrings and use these items as additional accessories for my 10 inch action figures like Play Arts Kai and other action figures that have similar scale.

"I got this helmet on for more head protection
because I get tired and pissed getting shot always at the head 
sometimes."
Look, the helmet fits perfectly on my FireToy Deadpool action figure. I want to give the frying pan to Tifa because she likes to cook and the AK47 to Lara Croft for more firepower. By the way these things are lightweight even lighter if the chains are removed.

These are the things I bought today... by impulse. I won't be buying anything until next month. Gotta earn some more cash. By the way, have you guys noticed something in one of the photos?

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hope this actually shows up, anyway this reminds me of when I made the Holy and Black Materia for my Aerith and Sephiroth PAK figures. All I did was get some elastic (white for Holy, black for the other one) and round beads that could fit in a PAK's hand, and made small loops with the elastic so that the fit could be tight but not too tight. Another thing, thank you for the figure reviews! I use them a lot on mobile as references for my own figures' poses (for Tifa, Sephiroth, and soon to be Aerith).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm also planning to get some Materia stuff for my FFVII figures. So I'm gonna buy a small pack of BB bullets that are translucent. Or I could just go to BB gun arenas to pick some.

      Delete

.