.

March 12, 2019

I Tried Chili's Ultimate Bacon Burger


I promised to younger college student self that I will eat again at Chili's after getting treated by my aunt to eat there. Few years later, I, now with a job with better pay, went back to try one of Chili's biggest burgers, they call these burgers Big Mouth Burgers and I picked the Ultimate Bacon Burger.

Man, I forgot how big Chili's burgers are!


This is my Ultimate Bacon Burger and it's paired with fries. The fries tastes good, better than others. Probably because of something that's sprinkled on them, probably pepper or other kind of spice.


UBB up close. This is a mouth-watering burger. It got a lot of bacon and the burger is thick. It tastes so good and it's kinda spicy too. I somehow managed to control my hunger and took its photo first before eating it. The burger is kinda messy. The sauce, oil and a few bacon fell off while I'm eating the burger. The staff provided a fork  and knife so that I can chop the burger in to little pieces and eat them easily.


I had a date, she ordered Southern Smokehouse Burger. It looks really good and tasty too. It got two onion rings in it. She didn't manage to finish this burger so we had to bring home the leftover half.


Before eating the burgers, we ordered the appetizer - Onion Rings. I like the taste and slight spiciness of these onion rings. They taste even better if you deep them with the sour cream sauce.

Well that's about our experience at Chili's. The burgers are pricey but they're worth it because of their size, taste and they have fries. The staff are attentive and nice too. We will definitely be back to try some of their food. They also provided us an incentive to go back because I spent around Php1,000.00. Because of that, they will give us free nachos on my next visit as long as I provide the receipt and code that I got after finishing their online survey.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.