.

December 25, 2023

My Play Arts Kai Collection (2023)


I did some cleanup in my work area and removed some unwanted things to de-clutter the room. After seeing the newly cleaned room, I thought that I should make another Play Arts Kai collection post.

Nothing much has changed but there are few new ones added in my collection.



This is my old Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children collection. It's still not complete and I'm still looking for the rest from this collection.



Special cameo: Nanamo (FFXIV) *Not a PAK*

My Final Fantasy XV collection is still missing Nyx Ulric. I hope to get him soon. My Final Fantasy XII collection is complete but I still want more, that's why I posted this.



I still lack Joker (Nomura Variant) but I'm still happy on what I got in the Nomura Variant collection. My Dissidia collection is complete but I wish they make another Dissidia trio, that's why I posted this too.




This is the group located at the bottom of the shelf and they're quicker to get dusty and dirty. I felt sorry for my toys in this area so I cleaned them up and they all look new now.



Finally, this the last group in my collection. As you can see, they're not on the shelf because the shelf is already crowded. I need a new shelf to display them properly. Anyway, the newcomers this year are: 2B and she's a deluxe (DX) version, Jessie a "semi-DX" version because she got all accessories except for the bike and Riku another DX version. I got these three for a very cheap price but two of them don't have their box. 2B and Jessie are very good action figures but they're an in-between authentic and knockoff figures, but Riku looks legit authentic. Read my reviews about them to see the quality of these three figures.


This is my entire PAK collection for 2023: 44 PAK figures (38 authentic, 2 KOs, 4 in-between KO and authentic). I really need a new display shelf.

There are 5 of my Play Arts/Play Arts Kai action figures that I put back in the box for storage. KH2 Kairi is still on display, but off-screen.

CLASSIC PLAY ARTS

PLAY ARTS KAI (SMALLER SCALE)

Looks like my PAK collection will grow a bit more. I like to have authentic PAK figures as much as possible but my budget is not that high nowadays because of my new priorities in life. That's why I bought some obviously cheap, but sometimes derpy, bootlegs and those really great and really cheap, "in-betweens" to cross out some figures in my checklist. As long as they look really good and gives smile to my face as I move, pose and display them in my collection, I'm fine with having them in my collection. I really had a blast reviewing the figures: 2B, Jessie and Riku.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.