.

December 31, 2023

2023 Yearender: Went to Places a Lot But Too Tired and Lazy to Post


2023 is almost over. Time for a recap!

2023 RECAP

2023 starts really good. The world is opening up more that means we got to travel and go to many places more!

Like last year, we traveled more but most of them have purpose. Like when we went to Torres Farm for our pre-nuptial photo and video taking and going to Quiapo Church because my fiancé (at the time) is having her confirmation rites. We also went to a Bridal Fair expo. Mostly the first half of 2023 is all about us finalizing our wedding plans.

And finally in July 7, 2023 me and my fiancé got married and we are very happy. The wedding went smoothly. I was expecting some mishaps but thankfully everything went well.

We always get so tired before and after the wedding. So after getting enough rest and sleep, we had our honeymoon the next month.

2023 BLOG RECAP

Just as I predicted last year, there's going to be a post shortage in the first half of 2023. I didn't post anything in April. My posting frequency increased in the later half of the year. The number of posts are fewer with a total of 35 posts including this one.

This year I just reviewed only 3 toys. Yeah, that few (as expected) and those toys are the Play Arts Kai action figures of 2B, Jessie and Riku. Those three action figures are cheap and have questionable stuff going on. So read their reviews to find out. By the way, I posted an update on my Play Arts Kai collection.

We went to Boracay for our honeymoon this year. We had a great time there and ate a lot of really delicious food from Jammers, Hama, and La Plaza. So, where are the rest of the photography and travel photos? I said that we went to a lot of places, yes that's true and I got more travel photos (like a lot), but I have no time to post them. I'll probably gonna post them next year.

The area/category that have the most posts this year is the FOOD area with a total of 5 posts. REVIEWS and PHOTOGRAPHY+TRAVEL are tied in 2nd place with the two having 3 posts.

I don't have anything art related posted this year. The only artsy thing that I made is the graffiti-inspired title image for this post and that's a quick and lazy photoshop work, LOL. That Galaxy S Pen that I'm wishing for didn't come true. It's one of those things that didn't happen this year.

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN 2024?

I think 2024 is going to be great. The world is finally opening up, but we still must be careful when going out, getting sick sucks. We can travel more now, but our 13 year old car is showing signs of giving up. Need to fix our car or buy a new one.

I don't know what's going to happen when it comes to this blog. I'll probably post the backlog posts from this year. I'm also eyeing some Play Arts Kai action figures. To think about it, I got a lot of Play Arts Kai backlog.

Me and my wife are planning to have a baby. That's the thing I'm really excited for, having a child. I'm also going to turn my old bedroom into a 100% office, work area and man-cave. Maybe I'll probably gonna record the office transformation and post it.

So that's about it for my 2023 yearender recap. Let's say goodbye to 2023 and get ready to meet 2024! Happy New Year, everyone! Thanks for stopping by in my blog!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.