.

November 11, 2023

Dinner at Jammers Beach Shack, Boracay


It's our first night in Boracay, Philippines and we're hungry. After walking around for some time, we found, Jammers Beach Shack in Station 2.

Jammers is an American-themed restaurant. It's an open restaurant, you smell and feel the sea breeze here while enjoying eating your food.


My order is simple. I just ordered a chilidog. It's large and it tastes good. I also ordered lemonade which is basic, but refreshing.


My wife ordered chicken. I forgot the exact name of the dish but it tastes even better than my chilidog. It got a nicely roasted chicken breast above the java rice. the dish is also topped with a couple of pineapple slices and chips as side dish.

After eating here. we went out and had a nice walk by the beach again then back at our hotel.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.