.

November 18, 2023

Nice Dinner at La Plaza All-day Dining Restaurant


This is the last night of our Boracay Honeymoon vacation. We wanted to eat dinner in a fancy restaurant, so we decided to eat dinner at La Plaza.



La Plaza is a huge restaurant but I didn't have a chance to go inside and check it out. We dine outside because it's more fun and kinda fancy.


The restaurant is part of the Feliz Hotel one of the nice looking hotels in Boracay.


They got a live band performing. The band kept us entertained while waiting for our food.


My wife wanted to eat lighter so she ordered tacos. It's two tacos in one dish and wow, both are really filled with meat, veggies and cheese! It also got a slice of lemon on top. My wife only ate one and gave one to me.


Of course, I ordered my own meal. And it's one of my favorite food, a burger. The meal comes with a huge burger. It got potato chips and lettuce as side dishes. This is my safe, go-to food and so, as usual it tastes great. I also shared my burger with my wife.

After eating our dinner, we stayed a bit longer to enjoy the scenery and the live band.

Cheers!

Wow I didn't realize that this is my 500th blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.