.

July 26, 2018

Neku Sakuraba Bring Arts Action Figure Official Photos + Price


The official photos and price of the Bring Arts action figure of Neku Sakuraba are here! He's from the game The World Ends With You, one of the best Nintendo DS games.



Square-enix revealed a lot of Bring Arts action figures in SDCC 2018 and this one caught my attention because I like TWEWY a lot.


This action figure looks great. TWEWY characters are very colorful and have very nice designs. I remember that SQEX released a Static Arts figure of him and his partner Shiki years ago. I don't have those figures but this is my change to get one merch from this title and this time it's poseable action figure.


For accessories... well Neku doesn't have any physical weapons because he only use his Psych (powerful imagination) on his pins to conjure projectiles and other fun and devastating looking attacks. So he got 3 extra hands a Psych effect and 3 extra interchangeable heads which is nice. I hope one of those hands have a bunch of sculpted pins on them.

The figure's price is 8,424 Yen (about $75.00 and Php.4,000.00) and its release date is around December 2018 to January 2018. This is pricey for a smaller scale figure than Play Arts Kai. I like this figure, I'll think about on getting one. I wish this got a bigger PAK version though.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.