.

July 19, 2018

SDCC 2018: So Many Bring Arts Figures!


San Diego Comic Con 2018 is now happening and you know me, I'm focusing on Square-Enix merchandise first and so far, all I can see are lots of their smaller scale, Bring Arts action figures.

Photos from Toyark.com

SQEX went all out once again, this time on the reveal of their new Bring Arts action figures! We got some from Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Nier, Xenogears and Kingdom Hearts. There are some random reveals too.


Let's start with Nier, specifically from the Nier: Automata title. They revealed two new figures: 9S and A2. Both look really good and comes with lots of accessories.


Dragon Quest finally got some love. I haven't played any Dragon Quest games but I'm interested on them because the characters and monsters are designed by Dragon Ball's Akira Toriyama.


These characters are from Dragon Quest XI, the latest title in the mainline DQ series.


There are some gray prototypes of two DQ figures too. All their figures comes with lots of accessories. I like that some of them are monsters.


Xenogears is another title that I haven't played yet so I kinda not interested on picking up these figures.


But these figures got really good design, fans of the series would like to have these on their collection.


There are few Final Fantasy related Bring Arts figures on display, from what I saw in these photos there are two like Estinien from FFXIV and Zidane from FFIX. I like the design of Estinien so I was thinking of getting him.


Zidane's gray prototype looks good too and it stayed true to his original super deformed design in the game.


SQEX put up a teaser for upcoming FFIX Bring Arts figures too. It makes me so excited because I want Vivi and Beatrix.


Now for Kingdom Hearts Bring Arts figures... there's so many of them, especially Sora and his multiple forms.


Toy Story forms of Sora, Donald and Goofy looks really good. They also have the Halloween town version of Sora.


Riku, my favorite KH character, is here as well, very nice! And Kairi is also here as a gray prototype figure! Yay!


Wait, there's more on KH figures! Cloud is also revealed too in his KH1 version that looks like a combination of Cloud and Vincent Valentine.


Let's don't forget about Sephiroth and his long Masamune sword! Both Cloud and Sephiroth looks really cool, but I think I will pass on these two.


This is a very pleasant surprise! Neku from The World Ends With You (the reason why I bought a Nintendo DS) is revealed! This kid is probably going to be my first pre-ordered Bring Arts figure!

Wow SQEX revealed a lot of Bring Arts figures and all of them look very promising. Can't wait to see more of these.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.