.

February 24, 2020

ITEM PICK UPS: Daiso Wooden Interior Decoration: Table/Chair and Bento Meal Keychains


Picked up some random stuff again and these are pretty neat and sparked again my interest to make a simple diorama.

I went out again and saw these little things. They're really cheap so I bought them.


What I got is some wooden miniature table and chair from Daiso. I also got four keychains from a different store. The keychains are mini Japanese bento meals. 


The table and chair are from Daiso's Wooden Interior Decoration collection. They look good and I will use these for my Nanamo figure. I think I will put some foam or fancy cushion on the chair and make it look like a chair fit for a royalty like FFXIV's Nanamo.


These are the four bento keychains. Why I bought four, you ask? It's because they all look different. I searched for more unique ones but I think they only make four different bento meal keychains. They're all glossy. Some matte clear paint can make the miniature food look real. I already removed the key-rings and it looks like the scale of these things ranges from 1/7 to 1/6 scale.

Final Fantasy crossover lunch party.

See what I mean? The items that I bought fits with 1/7 scale figures like Play Arts Kai action figures. These random things that I bought serves a purpose and that's to be a prop for a diorama (now I need more skills to make a very awesome background). If I have a complete collection of FFXV Play Arts Kai figures this will look really good. But hey, I still have a character that can cook and I made a very nice Final Fantasy lunch scene with Tifa, Zack, Noctis and Nanamo.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.