.

June 14, 2018

TOYCON 2018 Part 5: The Shops


This is the last part of my ToyCon 2018 blog series and going in this event is not complete if you didn't go to the toy shop area. The shopping area is my last stop before going home.

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4



The shopping area doesn't just sell toys, they sell lots of things like wearables, bags, cosplay materials and art stuff. I'm focusing just on toys and art materials, unfortunately the guys that sell drawing/graphics tablets is not present this year.


You can find lots of toys here if you're a collector, especially on specific brands.


These Star Wars toys are old. You can find rare toys and you can find really good toy deals and discounts here.


Dang, I want that Iowa Figma figure. Hmmm. something weird is happening in this photo, let me take a closer look...


...LOL! Phoenix Wright is being held at gunpoint by Zero Suit Samus. He looks really scared.


These 1/6 scale figures of Daenerys from Game of Thrones and Wonder Woman looks amazing yet probably expensive. Their horses looks realistic too.


Plushies!


A figure of Nero Claudius from Fate. I like this character because she wears red and got a nice looking sword. I'll add her to my Figma figures to buy list.

So that's my trip around the shopping area. So have I bought something this year? The answer is yes! I got the Variant Play Arts Kai action figure of Batman designed by Tetsuya Nomura. This action figure is really expensive and its price is slowly rising. The good news is that it's on sale (25% off) making its price on the same range as the normal PAK figures so I bought it.


My review of the Variant Batman is on queue. I got other toys pending for review and he's third to be reviewed (the first one is the guy with spear and cat and the second is a half-human, half-esper hybrid) so stay tuned for my upcoming toy reviews.

This concludes my one day visit on ToyCon 2018. It was a great experience and I had a great time even though my stay is short (I didn't even went to the food area) because of the bad weather. See you again next year!

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.