.

June 13, 2018

TOYCON 2018 Part 4: Cosplay and Art


Hello again! Welcome to part 4 where I talk about cosplays and artwork. There are few pictures on this post because most of the pictures I took are too blurry to post... remember, I got shaky hands. There are few other reasons to and my photos are mostly candid.


Why few photos, you ask? Well...


...I focused on toys this year and there are few cosplayers wandering around and I found them in a huge room, probably they're waiting for the cosplay contest.


I think I saw these two TIE fighter pilots last year.


Wonder Woman with two fans having a selfie. I blurred out the faces of the fans... for privacy!


Rey and Princess Leia photobombed my Pinoy Lug photo!


Deadpool! He's roaming around and what a well-made costume. Thumbs up!


Ah, Raven, Cyborg and Starfire from Teen Titans. Where's Robin and Beastboy?


Hey, it's Darna! Finally, I saw someone who cosplays as a Filipino superhero.


More Deadpool!


Menat is kind enough to pose for the camera. Wait where's her orb?


Moving on... ToyCon have a art gallery that features Filipino artists with some parts of their popular comic book series. This one is Mars Ravelo's gallery.


This space is for Alfredo Alcala. Nice crossover artwork of Darna and Batman. And gotta love those classic style drawings.


Here you can buy artwork from different Filipino artists, maybe you can have them signed too.


Lastly the concert area. I didn't stay long because I don't know the guy who's singing. Now back to toys!


Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.