.

September 21, 2018

Tokyo Game Show 2018: Final Fantasy IX Bring Arts Action Figures


Final Fantasy IX is getting some love from Square-Enix in form of Bring Arts action figures! 

The BA figure of Zidane is displayed at SDCC 2018 and some characters are teased. In this year's TGS we get to see two new gray prototypes of Garnet and Vivi.


Garnet looks really nice. I think these new FFIX BA figs are a huge upgrade over the old Play Arts figures, I mean the Play Arts figure of Garnet cant even stand properly, we'll see if this new BA fig of her can stand well on her own.


That's it, I want that Vivi figure! He's made a bit large though based on some other pictures that I saw.


Wow, all three of them have lots of accessories. Garnet have a lot of alternate head sculpts and hair style.

These FFIX figures looks good and I want to see them in color, that will decide if I will get Zidane and Garnet too. Vivi is a must have for me.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.