.

September 19, 2018

Nier: Automata Bring Arts Action Figure A2 Official Photos and Price


Along with 9S, SQEX also released the official photos of the Nier: Automata Bring Arts action figure of A2.



A2 is a bit different than 2B and 9S. The noticeable differences are that A2 looks dirty and rugged, she got a really long hair and she doesn't have fancy clothes, just a black form-fitting body suit with some parts being tattered.


What I like about this figure is that it got an alternate body piece (and head with shorter hair) that shows more of her android skin. Base on the photos, it looks like this one is also highly poseable.


These are all of A2's accessories and they're so varied from interchangeable body pieces, weapons and effects. I really like the designs of Nier: Automata's large selection of weapons.

This Bring Arts action figure of A2 cost's around $75 (around Php.4,000) just like 9S. I don't know which of the three android main protagonists I should pick first. 2B, 9S and A2 looks really cool, maybe I will just get some paper, write their names and do some random draw that will make my decision of which figure should I buy first.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.