.

December 31, 2019

2019 Yearender: Here Comes 2020!

The year 2019 is almost over and 2020 is coming fast! So here's a recap for the Randomly Random blog. Keep in mind that I might forget some stuff because a lot happened this year.

2019 RECAP

This year I reviewed 17 toys. Last year was 16 so I guess that's a small improvement LOL! I covered different brands this year and this is the year when I bought my first Figma action figure and reviewed the first Figma figure on this blog. I also built and reviewed a few model kits and bought some Overwatch Ultimates figures by Hasbro.

Very few PAK reviews this year. This is the year where Play Arts Kai brand starts to die. Don't get me wrong, SQEX is still making PAK figures but not as many like years ago. FFVII Remake is the only title having PAK figures that are probably getting released next year. PAK is being replaced by the smaller Bring Arts figure. I only bought and reviewed one this year and I really liked it. I haven't bought any Storm Collectibles action figures unfortunately. My budget is pretty tight.

"Themed Month" happened and featured Overwatch and Persona in September and October respectively. That was a fun experience to test my blogging consistency.

I did a few sketches this year, and only one got posted and it's an original character. Still haven't bought that drawing tablet *sigh* I have too many priorities.

For toy edits that are mostly found in my reviews. I made a few and they can be found on these characters: Aerith, Neku and Joker (Persona 5)

We did manage to have a vacation far away from town this year. Two very long trips: one in Baguio City, Philippines and I haven't posted our second getaway.

WHAT TO DO IN 2020?

There are some things I need to replace so that I can properly review toys again. I need to replace (or fix) my Canon 450D camera. The navigation buttons are busted and I can't review the photos I've taken on the camera.

Gotta get me some sweet graphics card and upgrade the CPU for my PC, in hopes to kinda improve my process on editing videos which I'm planning to do next year (probably skateboarding and trick re-learning videos).

So many backlogs! I need to post our quick one-day getaway. And I have two Figma figures waiting to be reviewed. I'm also planning to post more stuff (not just only about toys) next year.

I'm going to buy more affordable but very high quality toys and that's very difficult. Why go cheap? The answer is I'm earning cash to buy the stuff that I really need, I'm also paying bills. I'm also planning to buy the PAK figures of Balthier, Nyx and probably more, depends on my budget.

I want to travel and see the world more. I want to go to other countries next year. Which country? I don't know? LOL!

Goodbye 2019 and Hello 2020!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.