.

January 25, 2020

ITEM PICK UPS: Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia and NieR: Automata Trading Arts Figures


Hi! It's been a while. I picked up two cheap tiny figures and they're Dissidia Opera Omnia and Nier: Automata Trading Arts figures!




Yeah I picked up two different Trading Arts figures. I got one from Dissidia and one from NieR: Automata. As you can see the two TA figures look different. By the way I just bought the NieR TA figure on a whim.


I've been hunting down Dissidia Opera Omnia Trading Arts figures for months and I only found one and it's the last one in the last store that I've looked. I opened the box and I already know what's inside the box. I'm lucky that I didn't get a duplicate of Cloud and Lightning.


Like I said earlier, I bought this on a whim and also because these tiny things look cute.

I will be reviewing these two first, so the Figma reviews are on hold, sorry about that. I want to review simple toys first because I haven't reviewed any awesome and complicated articulated toys lately like PAKs and Figmas. In short I want to jumpstart my brain for toy reviews LOL!

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.