.

January 08, 2013

[Art Related] Redesigned Blog

Hi! I'm bored and the previous appearance of my blog is getting a little boring, so I redesigned the appearance of my blog. It only took about an hour to design the tiled background and the title banner. All of them are made by me from scratch using only Photoshop CS4's filters, effects and brushes. The background is inspired by a swimming pool. It gives a "depth effect" optical illusion that makes the title banner and blog entries/texts look like they're floating. I'm planning to add Flash based menu, because I have limited knowledge in using CSS. You will see that menu at the bottom of the title banner soon.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really cool.
    I remember my blog took me 6 hours a day for a week to furnish. It was a painful experience I don't dare to go through again. (That's because I know nothing about CSS or coding and have to learn about it) On the bright side, I get to say I know (a bit of) CSS now. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, learning CSS is a little too difficult for me, but I know some basic stuff. All I know how to input is HTML codes lol

      Delete

.