.

January 03, 2013

[Art Related] My Works of 2012!


2012 has ended. And here are the works that I made in 2012. The images displayed here only uses my standard format. To see more of my works visit my deviantART page. I shrank down the images to become bandwidth friendly. Click the images to zoom in and enjoy!

To start off, here's my self portrait :D
Almost as close as the real thing!

ORIGINAL ARTWORK: HEAVEN'S CRISIS
These are my original characters and artwork, 4 of them are being redesigned

[Left: Promo art] [Right: The siblings, Celestia and Alluria]

[Left: Alluria (Final)] [Right: Cruore (Final)]

ORIGINAL ARTWORK: MASAMUNE
First concept artwork and the final design of the character Masamune

[Left: First artwork] [Right: Final design]

COMMISSIONED ARTWORK
Paid commissions for my deviantART clients. Commission info here



CONTEST ENTRIES: DEVIANT ART USER-RUN
I drew these other people's characters to participate in thier user-run contests



CONTEST ENTRY: DEVIANT ART OFFICIAL
"Draw this again contest"

Nightmare Revisited
FAN ART
I rarely do fan art

Shanoa
PHOTO MANIPULATIONS
These are my heavily edited photos. Just explore my toy reviews for toy photo edits

[Left: Water effect] [Right: Beam BMX]

LOGO/GRAPHIC DESIGN
Logo designs and graphic artwork and designs

New PD Logo
Freefalltheory Band Logo
Space Orb
I will improve my designing skills and art style. Plus, more artworks to come in 2013
There you have it friends! How's my work? Comment now :D

Remember, these are my works, and some of them are other people's original characters that I have been commissioned/given permission to draw according to my art style. Don't steal them.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.