.

December 22, 2019

Burst Hiatus


Hey, it's been a while! Sorry for the lack of posts because of a sudden hiatus. A lot of fun real-life stuff happened. that's why. And this is the only free time that I got then it's Christmas time! Still, I have some future blog stuff waiting.



So, what happened? Well, this is a very busy December for me. We went somewhere again. It's an impulse one-day out-of-town trip. I will post the pics from our latest travel soon. Also there are lots of birthdays and Christmas parties happening so I always go home tired and gaining some weight (I should hop on my skateboard after December).

It's almost Christmas, I have a lot of goodies and toys to buy for our godkids. So no toys for yours truly to review. But I have two Figma figures waiting for review. Maybe I will post them in January 2020 when I'm not too busy anymore.

I'm still planning to post my annual year-ender blog post, I'm still trying to get my old works from my laptop to my PC so that I can compile them in one post.

I'm going cheaper, that means I will be buying affordable toys to review. Don't worry I'm still going to buy some expensive toys, I know it's hopeless but I still want to complete or at least get most of the Play Arts Kai action figures listed on my checklist. Also in the topic of Play Arts Kai figures, I might get some bootleg PAK figures too.

So Cheers and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.