.

August 23, 2019

Final Fantasy IX Bring Arts Action Figure Beatrix and Freya Two-Pack Official Photos and Price


The official photos of the Bring Arts action figures of my two favorite ladies of Final Fantasy IX, Beatrix and Freya, are here! Here are my initial thoughts on these two figures.



Let's start first with Freya one of the main party members in the game. Well, she looks good and pretty (even though her face is pretty much obscured by her hair), as Zidane says when she was first introduced in the game.


She looks like a mix of Dragoon and Red Mage which is cool. Based on what I can see in these official photos, some of Freya's articulation might be limited.


Some of the articulations might be limited but I guess some of the joints will move very well. We shall see once I get my mitts on this figure.


Next up is Beatrix, She's first encountered as an enemy but turned ally. She's became a temporary party member and her moves are awesome. Just like Freya, Beatrix is pretty and she looks elegant.


I think most of Beatrix's articulations works well because of her character design that looks slimmer and her clothes is not as puffed as Freya.


Beatrix's hair might limit some movement on both her arm. I really like Beatrix's character design.


Beatrix have 8 accessories which is nice but doesn't have variety when it comes to weaponry. Freya have more accessories than Beatrix. She got a total of 10 and she got an extra spear that resembles Kain Highwind's spear.

The FFIX Bring Arts action figures of Beatrix and Freya costs around 17,600 Yen (around $165.00 and Php.8,700.00). The release date is around December 2019. I wish they were sold separately so that it wont hurt my wallet that much. I planning to get this two-pack Bring Arts figures.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.