.

August 26, 2019

[Blog Update] Themed Toy Reviews


Hey, I want to try something this coming September 2019. I want to do themed toy reviews where I review toys from one franchise/video game title.

The plan is that I will post a toy review (or more) in every week of the month. That's a minimum of 4 toy reviews.

I got four action figures. I picked them up because I really like the game's character designs. By the way, I got these figures for a while now, they're just sitting in my room waiting to be reviewed.

I always wanted to try this but I don't know if I can pull them off in a month, because I have a lot of commitments and real-life things to do. This will force me to focus a bit on my blog but that might affect my real world life. I guess this is my experiment to figure out how I can balance my life and my hobbies (toy collecting/reviewing, blogging).

Wait for September 2019 for my post to know what's going to be the theme of the month.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.