.

August 18, 2019

ITEM PICK UPS: Canon DSLR Battery and Case, Pokemon Toys and Random Prop


It's payday! I need to buy some stuff I can use... and few random toys.

My DSLR's battery has gone nuts! I charged it and it's dead when I use it in less than 5 minutes. That means taking toy photos has become a hassle. So I bought a new battery... Well I should have bought some years ago because my old DSLR battery is around 10 years old.


The original Canon DSLR battery is expensive so I bought the cheaper generic one and this one lasts longer than the original. Now I can take more pictures in a single charge and I can now resume taking photos.


Along with the new battery, I bought this. This is a battery case, you can also store two SD cards here. I bought this just for fun and it looks like a miniature Pelican storage case.


I picked these Pokemon Moncolle-EX mini figures by Takara Tomy. I found these dirt cheap in the bargain bin from a toy bazaar. I got Rotom Dex and I also got...


...a Mimikyu with a Pokeball. I was looking for just a Mimikyu but can't find one in the bin so I got this instead. It's a bit more expensive because of the Pokeball. I don't have any use for the ball but it will look good on my computer table.

Why I bought Rotom Dex and Mimikyu which came from the Alola Region in Pokemon? Well you'll see...


Lastly I got these two random street items from the bazaar. The shop lady said that these came from a Tomica set. Why I bought these? Well to use them as props for my upcoming toy review!

That's all that I bought today. I didn't spend that much money today. I just bought a battery and random toys to use as props for my action figures.

A toy review is in the works so stay tuned!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.