.

July 05, 2019

TOYCON 2019 Part 5: The Shops


Time to go shopping! I'm excited what toys I will find there.




The shopping area is the most crowded part of the venue at the time we went there. Here, you can find lots of toys for all ages from kids to adults.


You might find that rare toy that you've been looking for. I don't know if I will find the toys I want to get for my collection and review.


If you're a collector, you'll have to thoroughly search every shop for that toy that will complete your collection.


I found some good-looking action figures and static figures while rummaging in lots of toy bins but those doesn't fit in my collection.


Wow! my godchild will like to have these. He's a fan of Disney's Cars.


Those are pretty interesting-looking figures... they look like they're made by an indie toy/figure maker. Are they for sale?


Ah! Funko Pop Jollibee figures. It looks cute, but I'm not a fan of the toy line.


Those robots from lots of classic anime series looks rare. I think they're pretty expensive.


Oh! Gantz figures. These two are Anzu and Reika in their super revealing version of their suits. While these two look pretty and sexy, I prefer their normal suit version. I want to pick these up just for the lols and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but their price is way too high for my budget this year.

We're done browsing at the shops. Unfortunately I haven't bought any toys and stuff because I haven't found what I was looking for or if I found them, they cost way too high for my budget like the Bring Art action figure of Riku from Kingdom Hearts 3. Well there's always next year. While I haven't bought anything at ToyCon PH 2019, I have a nice amount of toys to review in my backlog so stay tuned for those upcoming reviews.

It's about time to go home and the rain is getting stronger, so we did one last round trip at the event.


Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.