.

July 19, 2019

SDCC 2019: Tifa, Aerith and Sephiroth Final Fantasy VII: Remake Play Arts Kai Action Figures Revealed


Just when I have to give up entirely on collecting Play Arts Kai action figures, SQEX, as expected, revealed three new action figures from the Final Fantasy VII: Remake. I knew it! Play Arts Kai is not dead, yet.

Photos by @SQEX_MD_GOODS


SQEX put up a very cool Midgar diorama for their Final Fantasy VII: Remake PAK action figures. This makes the reveal of the three new figures really amazingly surprising.


I kinda expected that they will reveal a new Aerith PAK figure. This one looks way better than the Crisis Core version, I will definitely pick this one up so that I can compare two versions of PAK Aerith.


Hurray, my wish came true! This new PAK figure of Tifa looks really pretty. It's a good thing that her boobs are large in her action figure counterpart. They're almost the same size as her Advent Children version. Another 100% pick up for me so that I can see which is prettier: The Remake of Advent Children version?


I see a tall silver-haired guy at the distance...


...and it's Sephiroth! Now that SQEX revealed his new PAK figure, we can now see his new redesign. His new clothing design looks similar to the one he wears in Dissidia. His sword looks different too, it kinda looks shorter. I will get this one too.

Man, SQEX will kill my fat wallet again. Well there are no release dates for these three new PAK figures yet but I'm guessing later this year up to 2020. We still have more time to refill our toy budget piggy banks. They will cost probably high, I hope their PAK pricing is still the same (but still expensive).

By the way Cloud with Hardy Daytona bike and Barret are also on display.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.