.

July 01, 2019

TOYCON 2019 Part 2: Toys & Figures by Designers


ToyCon PH 2019 is not just about the well-known brand of toys/figures. This event is also about the independent artists and toy designers too. 




I think the artists and designers area is bigger than last year. That's very nice, we got to see more unique toys and figures from lots of designers.


This is Rusho Toys display. They make these little hooded figures that resembles a hooded plague-bearer or a hooded bird skull.


These colorful and cute figures are made by Fanny Kao. These look like ideal gifts for your girlfriend, wife or daughter.


Anatoy have a nice selection of figures that resembles LEGO minifigures or Be@rBrick figures.


These figures looks really nice, cute and colorful and they have a large and small versions.


Look they also have a colaboration with the Filipino artist, Quiccs (see the figure that have a Filipino shirt and have a mech-skull helmet?). I will buy these if I'm into this kind of figures.


Speaking of Quiccs, he also have a booth here.


Those Bullet Punk 1/6 scale action figure looks really cool. These action figures are made with the collaboration with Devil Toys and Quiccs. I like the one that have a red jacket and white shirt underneath. I wish I asked for its price so that I can but it if it's in my toy budget.


The booth also have little figures of Quiccs signature character.


Moetch Design Center have a nice booth that displays different little figures from different designers


I find these figures a little weird for my taste. But I know some people like these little figures.


Oh look these tiny things look cute. It's highly collectible because of the different designs and look of each figurine.


Now these figures of tiny space creatures is good for boys and girls.


So many Doreamon figures! They are stored in some sort of tube or capsule. They look nice, too bad they're not for sale.


Lastly, we took a quick trip at the comic artist's area, where most artist are not present at the moment we arrived. Still there are present artists on their booths and have lots of cool stuff for sale. I think you can have them signed too.


These art of Raymund lee looks amazing. I wish I can draw like that. These prints are for sale by the way.

Well that's about it for Part 2. Sorry I didn't cover this area much, some of the artists are not present and some of their booths are still empty. Some artists are present on their booths though, they have lots or artwork and toys to sell to lots of collectors.

Part 3 is a quick intermission where we try some food in the foodcourt area of the event. While waiting for the next part you can check out my previous posts about ToyCon PH 2019.


Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.