.

July 20, 2019

SDCC 2019: A Full Party of Final Fantasy IX Bring Arts Action Figures on Display


Final Fantasy IX is my 2nd favorite main FF title. It makes me happy to see these new FFIX Bring Arts action figures on display at SDCC 2019.

Photos by @SQEX_MD_GOODS


What makes me happier is that the whole party of Zidane and friends are here, plus Beatrix and Kuja, the main villain of FFIX is also here.


Steiner is looking really sharp and Vivi looks cute. By the way these FFIX BA figures come as a two-pack bundle, so you get two characters in one box. Steiner and Vivi is now up for pre-order too!


Quina looks good, even this one got a nice action figure treatment. Eiko looks really cute and she comes with her Moogle.


Wow, Freya looks really cool and she's with my favorite general, Beatrix, I like her in FFIX and Dissidia Opera Omnia. I will get this one first.


Nice red dreadlocks, Amarant! He looks cool. Kuja, the main villain is with Amarant, He looks good, not a fan of his design but it's fitting for him that loves theatrics and beauty and he's also a narcissist. If not for Amarant, I will have second thoughts on buying a Kuja figure, nice strategy SQEX.

Man, I wish these were Play Arts Kai figures. But at least in Bring Arts, we get the full party of FFIX characters. I'll tell you once again, these are all two-packs. I'm not sure though but based on the pattern being Zidane/Garnet and Steiner/Vivi getting released as two-packs and the way SQEX display these figures at SDCC 2019, it's possible and they're going to be expensive because you get two BA figures in one packaging. I will buy all of them... my wallet is going to die at this rate.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.