.

January 14, 2018

Room/Work Area Cleaning


It's 2018, time to clean my room and other rooms that have my stuff lying around. This will help remove some clutter around the house, making it cleaner.

I'm a guy that doesn't have that many things so I just bought two storage boxes at the mall and stored my things in them.

So many cars!
Time to arrange these limited-run diecast toy cars that we got from Shell and Petron. I have some duplicates of these toys and I'm planning going to sell them either in our garage sale and/or online. By the way, should I review these?

Time to keep these.
I'm also storing my old toys that didn't made it in my toy reviews because I got them before I started blogging and I've lost their original boxes. My old phones goes in this box too. I also kept other stuff like my important documents. I put them in a file case for safe keeping so that I can easily find them when I need them.

But there are some things that I don't want to keep in the box like my old gaming consoles. They still work but they gathered a lot of dust. I'll just clean them up and replace their busted controllers so that I can play some PS1 and Dreamcast games on my old CRT TV.

It feels good to have a clean room.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.