.

December 25, 2015

[Photography] This Year's Random Photos

Just a random DSLR photo from our fruit farm that I might use in future toy reviews.
I added some P.T. (Silent Hills) inspired lettering. I can't help it LOL!
Got some photos to show today, unfortunately few of them survived the freak deletion accident. They are not edited, just shrunk the photos to make them internet-friendly. That intro photo up there is a hint on what is (probably) my next Play Arts Kai figure review.

The story is I took few random photos within this year, most of them are from my smartphone. Because of some accident on deleting some broken photos (broken = half-rendered photos with huge or small flat gray color part), it's a smartphone camera glitch. Anyway while deleting photos, the computer deleted all my smartphone shots in the folder... Yes it's not me that deleted the photos, it's the computer that thought I selected them all while I only selected 10 to 20 photos. Now hundreds of potential photos gone!

DSLR Photos

I rarely bring my DSLR on trips lately because of my smartphone. I only use the DSLR camera to take action figure/toy photos and some rare moment that usually happens around my place.

I don't know what that is, but I'm thinking it's a baby insect.
You'll never know what you will find in your house. Our house is like a jungle for small creatures like spiders, lizards, mice/rats, cockroaches and other creatures that an ordinary person can't identify. Here's some photos that I took using Canon 450D.

A small gecko that I found staring at me at the bathroom.
One lucky shot that I took using my smartphone is a couple of cockroaches mating. If you've played P.T. or the Silent Hills playable teaser on the PS4 where the intro is that you woke up and the first thing you saw is two cockroaches sticking their behinds to each other, that's the same thing that I took while I was at the garage printing designs on shirts. Too bad it got deleted, dang it!

The tower at Padre Pio Shrine, Santo Tomas, Batamgas Philippines
We're visiting a shrine at Sto. Tomas, Batangas, Philippines and I saw this tower, which we've never got to reach the top floor because we're tired and the weather is hot.

Smartphone Random Photography

Now here's some photos from my smartphone that was taken pre-freak deletion and post-freak deletion of my photos.

Island hopping during a cloudy weather

Puerto Gallera sunset.
See those incoming storm clouds?
A trip to Puerto Gallera with my girlfriend. That was a fun trip but we got stranded because of the incoming storm that halts all sea transportation.

That smoke is far away from my location in this photo.
Meaning that fire is huge!
That smoke comes from a huge fire that burned a lot of houses. I was on my way to my workplace when I took this photo.

Those light effects is commonly seen in movies and games (MGSV)
This is the grave of my great-grandfather. I made a lens filter to make those light effects.

Christmas lights at the chapel
This shot was taken the night before Christmas. I forgot to bring the DSLR so I used my smartphone instead.

Well that's it, no more photos to show you guys at the moment. Oh! Wait, I posted one entry here about Skate Stills, please check it out :D. I hoping to take more photos in the next years to come :)

Cheers! And by the way...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.