.

December 10, 2013

[Blog Update] I Lost My Stylus!


Hello!

It's been a while. Last month was a busy month (band sessions, video games and hanging out somewhere and more important matters).

Updates:
- Added some Figma toys to buy in MY CHECKLIST page
- Checklist update
- Added figures on PART 3 of my 2013 announced and upcoming PAK figures list

Because of my adventures last month, I ran out of cash for buying action figures and stuff that's why I changed my money spending and toy buying habit. I will not buy my top priority toys in favor of latest PAKs, TAKMs (or Figmas). So expect one, or maybe two toy reviews this December and expect more reviews next year because I have a job now. :D

As for making artworks, I can't do anything right now, because the stylus for my graphics tablet is missing! I don't know if it's stolen or just misplaced after cleaning the house. This is probably a good reason for buying a new, big and sturdier graphics tablet.

My Shopping (Wish) List:
- New cellphone
- A video game
- 32" HD TV
- New graphics tablet
- Action figure(s) 

Oh yeah! A figure review is currently in progress but I can't finish it because the camera that I've been using is "very busy right now" because of the events that happens last month up to this day (or may be next year!).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.