.

December 20, 2013

[Random] Things that I Always Wanted to Try and Complete

I feel that same feeling again. The urge to do something very artistic and new (well some of them are old ideas), but there are obstacles that I need to get over to accomplish them.

Let me share to you the things I want to do to satisfy my creative cravings.


Make a music video
Yeah, I always wanted to have a music video at least one. We already have 3 original compositions but didn't have time to record them in the studio. We already have the setting, the theme but we lack equipment especially those big amps (my drum setup is still not complete) and all of us have different schedules in life.

Finish that skate video that I cannot finish
Mid 2013, I started recording my skate video but I can't finish it because I can't find someone decent enough that have time to record me while doing tricks on my skateboard.

Make a custom action figure from scratch
I'm going to fund this one, I need to buy lots of Fimo/Sculpey clays and order or salvage custom figure parts so that I can make that my own "Play Arts Kai" inspired figure. I wanted to make a Final Fantasy character that Square-Enix didn't bother to make lol. Years ago I made a simple and tiny Black Mage but it broke. I'm watching and reading a lot of tutorials on how to make an action figure. After I get my tools and stuff, I'm going to practice to improve my sculpting and painting skills.

Make a custom action figure stand/diorama
Is anyone bored on the standard display stands that the toy makers include in their action figures? I am, so I want to make a custom display stand/diorama that mimics the scenery from the TV show or game. The method is a lot easier than making an action figure... at least I think so.

I know these are a lot, so I'm going to pick one that's easier to complete. Welp, that's all for my quick random ramblings :D 

Do you have something in mind that you always wanted to do?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.