.

July 27, 2023

Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts Cidolfus "Cid" Telamon Action Figure Official Photos and Price

Final Fantasy XVI's Cid now have his own Bring Arts action figure counterpart. Square-Enix released the official photos, price and release date of this action figure.


I like this guy in the game. He's probably the best Cid in the Final Fantasy main series, in my opinion.


His action figure looks so cool even though his character design is simple. He reminds me of a pirate captain... Imagine him wearing a pirate hat.


This figure got a slim look to it. I bet he's going to be very poseable.


Cid only have basic set of accessories. One long sword, one short sword and three pairs of extra hands.


The price of the Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts action figure of Cid is around $86.00 to $95.00 (approx. Php.4,700.00 to Php.5,200.00). Its release date is around May 2024. I really like Cid and this action figure, but I'll wait for the bigger Play Arts Kai version.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.