.

July 17, 2023

Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts Action Figure Prototypes Revealed


This is a very late news, but I'll post it anyway. Square-Enix revealed new Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts action figure prototypes on a Twitter post.

On Square-Enix's official goods Twitter page, a total of 9 Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts action figure prototypes are shown.

I'm currently playing the game on my new PlayStation 5. So I'm currently super hyped on this game and its future merchandize. Seeing this post makes me happy that FFXVI characters are getting those sweet action figure treatment. I just wish they make Play Arts Kai versions too (because this is my main collection).


The first photo shows the BA figures of the heroes of the story: Clive, Jill, Cid and Torgal. These figures looks really good and really detailed for a small scale action figures.


Next are Benedikta, Hugo, Barnabas and Dion. Wow, almost all of the Dominants are here! I wish Clive's bro, Joshua, is included too.


Lastly here's a huge Bring Arts action figure of Ifrit. It looks amazing. I doubt that they will make a Play Arts Kai action figure of him, but imagine it's gigantic size in PAK form.

Well that's about my initial impressions and opinions on the upcoming Bring Arts action figures of Final Fantasy XVI characters. SQEX said that there will be more FFXVI merch coming soon. I hope Play Arts Kai versions of them are included in those future merch. I will give more detailed opinion once the official photos of these figures are released.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.