.

July 25, 2023

Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts Clive Rosfield Action Figure Official Photos and Price


The official photos and price of the Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts action figures are now here. I got some pictures of Clive's action figure. Let's check them out.


Wow, Clive looks amazing! I'm a fan of his black an red color scheme, my two favorite colors.


He also looks intimidating thanks to his character design by Kazuya Takahashi. This small action figure is really detailed.


This action figure looks highly poseable despite Clive wearing some bulky armor on his arms and legs. The hooded cape looks nice.


While this action figure looks really cool, sadly it came with the basic amount of accessories. He got his sword, dagger and a total of six extra hands.


The price range Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts action figure of Clive is around $86.00 to $95.00 (approx. Php.4,700.00 to Php.5,200.00). Its release date is around March 2024. It's kind of pricey and I'm on the fence on buying these FFXVI Bring Arts figures. I'll wait for the Play Arts Kai versions. I just hope they make those, crossing my fingers.

Clive also have a two-pack action figure set with Torgal. The two-pack action figure set costs around $65.00 to $180.00 (approx. Php.9,000.00 to 9,800.00). Its release date is around April 2024.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.