.

July 27, 2023

Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts Jill Warrick Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Square-Enix released the official photos and price of the Bring Arts action figure of Jill Warrick from Final Fantasy XVI. Let's check out some of this figure's product shots.


Jill Warrick is Clive's childhood friend and she's like an adopted daughter of Duke Elwin, Clive's father. She is also Shiva's Dominant while Clive is Ifrit. I get it now, SQEX - Fire and Ice couple.


This action figure looks really pretty and really detailed. I think she got the busiest character design in the main cast of FFXVI.


I think this figure can pose well, but I think its character design might limit some movement in some parts and joints.


Jill only have her rapier and a total of six extra hands. Very few, I wish they added more ice magick effects because Jill is mostly a spellcaster in the game.


The Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts Jill Warrick action figure costs around $86.00 to $95.00 (approx. Php.4,700.00 to Php.5,200.00). Its release date is around May 2024. She looks really good. I'm thinking of getting this action figure.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.