.

July 20, 2023

Final Fantasy X Play Arts Kai Yuna Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Along with Tidus, the new Final Fantasy X Play Arts Kai action figure of Yuna is revealed for the game's 22nd anniverary. Again, this is a new action figure, not a re-release of the old one.


I still don't have the PAK figures of Tidus and Yuna. I want to have the two, but the prices of the old figures skyrocketted so high that I can't afford them. But now this is my chance to have a Yuna figure for my collection.


This new PAK Yuna action figure looks much better than the old version. The face looks great and more accurate, but the head looks big. I don't know, maybe the face is a little puffy?


Yuna, is not that poseable because of the long skirt. That's okay, she doesn't do any extreme movement in the game. But, in my opinion, those sleeves must be made of cloth material with thin bendable wires in it.


Yuna have a good number of accessories, almost all of them are interchangeable parts, like the interchangeable faceplate, interchangeable back hairpiece, six pair of hands, and couple of alternative sleeve "extensions". She only have her Summoner's Staff as equipment.


The new Final Fantasy X Play Arts Kai action figure of Yuna costs $194.99 (Php.10,700.00). It's expensive but it could be cheaper. I will definitely get this action figure, I think I will pre-order it along with the Tidus PAK figure. The release date of this action figure is around September 2024

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.