.

August 16, 2023

Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts Benedikta Harman Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Took me a while but it's time to continue my first impressions on the new Final Fantasy XIV Bring Arts action figures. This time it's Benedikta Harman.



She looks good. Her design reminds me of my original character, but I digress.


It looks like this figure is based on Benedikta's concept art. That's why her hair is not puffier like her in-game model. Ibreally like the gold details on her lower mantle.


Looks like this figure will be very poseable. Thanks to Benedikta's simple and slim character design.


She only comes with one sword and a total of six extra hands. I wish this figure have an extra hand holding a smoking pipe.


The Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts Benedikta Harman action figure costs around $86.00 to $95.00 (approx. Php.4,700.00 to Php.5,200.00). Its release date is around July 2024. While I find Benedikta pretty hot in the game, I'm on the fence on getting this action figure.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.