.

June 10, 2021

Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Arts Kai Red XIII Action Figure Official Photos and Price


The Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Art Kai action figure collection is getting bigger. SQEX revealed the official photos of Red XIII.


Red XIII's action figure looks really good. I don't have Red XIII's Advent Children PAK version so I can't compare the remake version to the old AC version.


Looks like the eye and jaw can move. It reminds me of the MGSV DDog PAK action figure.


Wow this figure can sit like a cat/dog. I'm skeptical that I can make the mass-produced figure pose like that.


This action figure costs around $115.00 (approx. Php.5,500.00) and it's release date is around December 2021. It's a little cheap because it doesn't have any accessories or display stand. I'm not pre-ordering this but I'm planning to get this one because I don't have the Advent Children version of Red XIII.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.