.

February 22, 2013

[Random] My Current Activities and Other Stuff

Hi!
It's rainy today and February is a semi busy month for me.

Here's what I've been doing and what I'm going to do next:
- Making shirts for a company's event
- Making customized shirt designs for random people... for a price of course
- Skateboarding again after 6 years, maybe?
- "Thank You" artwork for my 5000 page views in deviantART
- Another commissioned artwork for a client at deviantART
- Some graphic designs and photography at events


[Video Game Related]

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Game!
Oh yeah I've picked the game Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Region 3 version A.K.A. Asian) today for the PS3, and WOW it's an awesome game. I got some free DLC skins for Raiden: Gray Fox and the Commando (green) armor. I will review the game at the HCF Blog after I finished playing it through the end.

Hitman: Absolution Review In Progress
I've played and finished the game Hitman: Absolution. All I can say is that this game is a bang for your buck. The review will be posted at HCF.

[Toy Related]

Why No Play Arts Kai Figure Reviews!?
I will continue to pick up and review some Play Arts Kai figures soon... and probably that Trading Arts Kai Minis. Expect Gabranth (Dissidia), Agent 47 (Hitman: Absolution) or Raiden (MGR: Revengeance) to be reviewed by yours trully

Planning To Expand My Toy Horizons
Hmmm, I think I will cover different toys from different manufacturers (NECA, Figma, Kotobukiya, etc.) and other random toys... I wish I have lots of money lol! Tech Deck Fingerboards review coming soon!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.