.

October 28, 2020

Pets

 
I randomly take pictures of house pets like cats and dogs. I like animals but don't have a pet. I pet stray cats and somebody else's dogs LOL.

I used my Canon 7D for the first two photos. I retrieved some of my old cat and dog photos from my old iPhone 5S.


This is Sihal, he's my GF's dog. He's a huge and strong dog because he's a mixed breed of Labrador and Rottweiler. He's very friendly and loyal dog. 


This is a neighbor's cat. He's kinda big for a cat and I like his blue eyes that stands out even more because of his all-white fur. He's like a snow cat.


These cat and kitten are strays. They live in a goverment-owned building. They're friendly and responds when I call them.


I found these two cats sleeping together somewhere. The way they sleep reminds me of a mirror image.


Lastly here's Sparky, my officemate's dog. Sparky is really friendly with everyone.

I'll post more photos like these after reviewing all my archived photos. I didn't know that I've taken many animal photos and forgot to upload them.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.