.

August 29, 2020

Original Art: My Favorite OC's

I rarely got time to sketch something during this lockdown because this pandemic is depressing. But when I got time, I always make some quick sketches. I drew my two favorite original characters (OC) Alluria and Celestia.


Alluria is the very first female character that I drew, Celestia is second. I've been working on a story, I have the synopsis but quickly decided to ditch it because I suck at telling stories. I set the two as sisters, Celestia is older than Alluria.

The sketches in this post are cropped. The originals have the full view of the characters.


This is Alluria and she's a heavy swordswoman and trained by her older sister to wield their family's heavy sword. She had a lot revisions. In this sketch, I added some more armor and added some engraving detail on them. I still haven't decided on her final design but this is her base look, I also made a concept design for her full armor.


This is Celestia the magic swordswoman and very flexible with other weapons. She's also the former owner of Alluria's heavy sword. She is the second female character that I drew and she is the third character that I made for the story. Like her younger sister, Celestia have a lot of revisions. Her design 95% finished. I added more detail on her clothing and belt.

These two are my favorite female original characters because they're fun to draw and I like how they look. They're kinda like the mascots for this blog because I always draw and post them here. Their backstory keeps playing on my mind while I draw them. When I got time, I'll make a sketch/drawing again.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.