.

August 21, 2020

Food Up Close

This is a little random. I saw a lot of food on the table so I quickly grabbed my DSLR and played with it and its settings and this is what I did. Wanna see how some food looks up close? You're in a right place!


I just noticed that some food looks good up close, it makes me hungry. Anyway this food is called pancit canton. A noodle dish that's full of vegetables.


This one looks like a rocky and sandy terrain. If you can't figure out what this is, this is a whole fried chicken.


Some food looks weird when you look at it very close. This is chicken sisig and it got calamansi (calamondin or Philippine lime) and a chili on top. 


This is a plate full of kuchinta, one of Philippines' "kakanin" (cake) or dessert.


This is another kakanin from the Philippines, this one is called "inutak" (literally translated as "brained"). I don't know why it's called like that but it tastes really good. This inutak is from Marcelino's.


This cinnamon cake from La Hurno Sweets and Co is really good but it can get super sweet in every bite probably because of that white cream.


Seeing this closed up photo of Minute Burger's bacon cheeseburger makes me really hungry.


This is also from Minute Burger. It's a chilli-con hotdog. Minute burger is well-known for their super delicious cheap buy-one-get-one-free burgers and hotdogs.

That's all for my random photography featuring closed-up shots of random food and dishes. Now I'm super hungry. Time to grab some grub.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.